FRONT AND BACK EXTERIOR
• Remove cars from driveway and front of house.
• Close all windows.
• Sweep walkways.
• Mow lawn & tidy up yard.
• Hide trash & recycling containers.
• Arrange deck furniture, clean cushions, open table and umbrellas.
• Remove personal items and family photos.
• Declutter as much as possible.
• Open all shades and blinds.
• Replace burned out bulbs.
• Tidy up or put away children's toys. Closets, basements, attics, garages, and even cars work well for temporarily storing items.
• Make all beds.
• Straighten pillows.
• Put away clothing and shoes.
• Turn off ceiling fans.
DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
• Add a vase of flowers, a bottle of wine and glasses, and even set the table for dinner, if possible.
• Remove all magnets and decorations from the refrigerator.
• Store small appliances. Counters look bigger when there are fewer items on them.
• Remove dish towels and soaps.
• Consider a bowl of fruit for the counter.
• Remove all toiletries from countertops & all soaps and shampoos from the shower and tub.
• Remove toilet brush.
• Put toilet seats down.
• Hang fresh towels.
• Clean mirrors.